Friday, January 30, 2009

My Testimonial


Salam all,

Alhamdulillah..Finally I manage to reshape my body. The guy with the blue shirt picture (left) was taken on last year, March at Pan Pacific Hotel. The food was delicious..proven, see my stomach..huge right! That was me!

That time I was obese, feel heavy, easily tired, less energy and my blood pressure border line. Doctor's advice me to take medicine to control my pressure. I refuse, because once I on medicine is very difficult to stop and my kidney sooner later will damage. So I decide to do naturally with lose weight program.

I'll start the program on Augusts 2008 till know. With good nutrition feed into my body and follow the program strictly and seriously, syukur I get good result. The nutrition taste delicious (strawberry, dutch coklat, tropical fruit, vanilla & cappucino flavour), easy, simple, result product and for Muslim out there this product is "Halal" and it full my stomach.

The first 3 day my energy level boost up.
In 7 weeks I lose 10kg (amazing!).
Before my weight 108kg, after 90kg,
Before my waist 42, after 38
No more migrain, blood pressure back to normal, energy level increase.
After 5 month syukur pada Allah I lost total 18kg body fat and still lose weight!

Today my wife and my 2 children age 4 & 2 years old take the nutrition as well.

To people out there, words from me, nutrition for everyone! Fat, thin, kids, pregnancy, adult, old, athlete or even baby can enjoy it.

So "Care Your Body with Good Nutrition" now! See picture or catalog will never change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment